The NJ Communications, Advertising and Marketing Association (NJ CAMA) honored StimulusBrand Communications with 11 distinguished Awards of Excellence, 5 Gold and 6 Silver Awards, at the 2011 ASTRA Awards competition held recently at Jasna Polana in Princeton, New Jersey.
The USDA, IXP Corporation, Reid Sound, Navitas Corp., Ocean City Tourism, and self-promotion campaigns for StimulusBrand, were among many of the clients whose work received high honors.
- Multimedia Campaign B2B: GOLD – IXP Corporation
- Logo/Trademark: GOLD – Reid Sound
- Sales Promotion Kit Collateral: GOLD – IXP Corporation
- Self Promotion Campaign: GOLD – StimulusBrand Communications
- Dashed Dreams Print: GOLD – Ocean City Tourism
- Website Design: SILVER – IXP Corporation
- Multimedia Campaign B2B: SILVER – Reid Sound
- Annual Report: SILVER – HVC Bank
- Consumer Magazine ad: SILVER – USDA Biosecurity for Birds
- Logo/Trademark: SILVER – Navitas Corporation
- Stationery Package: SILVER – Navitas Corporation
“I am particularly proud of the diversity of work recognized. We have worked hard to provide the mix of marketing and design solutions that help stimulate business for our clients. It’s an added bonus to be recognized for quality work,” adds Tom McManimon, Founder and Chief Creative Officer for StimulusBrand.
Stimulus Brand Communications was founded in 2002 by Tom McManimon – former Managing Partner, Creative Director and Art Director/Designer with Gillespie /a McCann-Erickson Company and Art Director with Bozell, Inc. StimulusBrand specializes in Brand Positioning, Advertising, Logo & Corporate ID, Brochure Design, Trade Show Booth Promotion, Visual Branding, Web design and Social Media.
The annual ASTRA Awards honor the best creative, concepts, strategies, and design work done by NJCAMA-the NJ Communications, Advertising & Marketing Association. Their annual ASTRA Awards are considered one of the most prestigious communications honors in the New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania community.